- Neither Washington nor Moscow - For the Third Camp Against War!
- The Fate of Civil Liberty in Imperialist War
- Why This Profit System and Its Government Bar a Democratic Foreign Policy
- Rival of Capitalism, Oppressor of Labor, Enemy of Peace
- Fair Deal Parrot or 'Architect of the Future'?
- Youth Conscription and the Drive Against Academic Freedom
From 1950 to 1957, each May Labor Action, the paper of the "Third Camp" Trotskyists, the Independent Socialist League, gave over a week's publication to a special "pamphlet issue" on a big political question. This is the May 1951 special.