Would you like to build support for your dispute or campaign? Why not send a message to trade union and socialist activists by placing a May Day message in Solidarity?
On Wednesday 1 May, we will be publishing the May Day issue of our paper.
We hope you would like to see your trade union logo and message printed there, amongst those of a variety of other trade union and campaigning organisations.
Our prices and instructions:
2 columns — £15 (78mm x 84 mm, 10-30 words)
3 columns — £25 (78mm x 174mm, 50-70 words)
Please do not send us artwork but a copy of your logo or graphic you would like to use (preferably electronically, or camera-ready) and the text of your greetings/message. The deadline for this issue is Monday 29 April.
The funds will go directly to the Workers’ Liberty/Solidarity fund appeal. We want to raise money to expand our activities and publish new books in 2013.
Help us raise £15,000 by May Day 2013. You can contribute in the following ways:
* Taking out a monthly standing order using the form below or at www.workersliberty.org/resources. Please post completed forms to us at the AWL address below.
* Making a donation by cheque, payable to “AWL”, or donating online at www.workersliberty.org/donate.
* Organising a fundraising event.
* Taking copies of Solidarity to sell.
* Get in touch to discuss joining the AWL. More information: 07796 690874 / email@example.com / AWL, 20E Tower Workshops, 58 Riley Road, London SE1 3DG.
Total raised so far: £8,266
We raised £165 this week from sales of literature (thanks to Sheffeild AWL) and an anonymous donation.