- is a quarterly pamphlet, plus bulletins as needed for particular campaigns or disputes.
- is written by railway workers - all our reports are from the front line. Names are left off so that writers can tell their stories and express their views without fear of victimisation.
- is for all rail workers, whatever your grade, location or employer, whatever trade union you are in.
- aims to provide information to rail workers, support to our struggles, and a forum to discuss strategies.
- welcomes and will publish reports, comments and opinions from all rail workers.
- is fiercely pro-union, but is independent of the union head offices, so is not chauvinist about any particular union, and is free to criticise the unions’ leadership when we feel it is necessary.
- has a statement of aims called ‘Fantasy Union of Railworkers’ which you can read more about on page 9.
- is published by the socialist group Workers’ Liberty, but aims to be a platform and an organising tool for all activists who share our basic outlook.
- can be sent to you in the post - send a fiver to the address below, or phone us to arrange subs for multiple copies.
- can be contacted at:
PO Box 823, London SE15 4NA
Harland and Wolff; EMT out again on 17 August; multiple disputes on the Tube.